- Help Center
ChangelogUpgrade to the latest version
- Added new model series for version 0125 (gpt-3.5-turbo-0125, gpt-4-0125-preview, gpt-4-turbo-preview).
- Optimized mobile adaptation for some dialogs.
- You can now use the ⬆️⬇️ arrow keys in the input field to select and quickly enter previous messages.
- Fixed the spell check feature, which can now be turned off in settings.
- Text copied from Chatbox will be copied to the clipboard as plain text without background color — a longstanding minor bug that has finally been resolved.
- Thread Archiving (refreshes context) and Thread History List.
- Introduced support for the Google Gemini model.
- Introduced support for the Ollama, enabling easy access to locally deployed models such as llama2, mistral, mixtral, codellama, vicuna, yi, and solar.
- Fixed an issue where the fullscreen window would not restore to fullscreen on the second launch.
- Redesigned the message editing dialog
- Fixed an issue where token configurations could not be saved
- Fixed the positioning issue with newly copied conversations
- Simplified the tips in settings
- Optimized some interaction issues
- Fixed several other issues
- Added an image generation feature (Image Creator); you can now generate images within Chatbox, powered by the Dall-E-3 model.
- Improved some usability issues.
- Added direct support for the 1106 model series.
- Updated the method for calculating message tokens to be more accurate.
- Introduced the Top P parameter option.
- The temperature parameter now supports two decimal places.
- The software now retains the last conversation upon startup.
- Optimized the interaction experience of the search box
- Fixed the scrolling issue with new messages
- Fixed some network related issues
- Fixed an issue where message content cannot be selected during generation process
- Improved the performance of the search function, making it faster and more accurate
- Adjusted the layout style of messages
- Fixed some other minor issues
- Now you can search messages from current chat or all chats
- Data backup and restore (data import/export)
- Fixed some minor issues
- Keep the previous window size and position upon startup (#30)
- Hide the system menu bar (for Windows, Linux)
- Fixed an issue with session-specific settings causing license and other settings abnormalities (#31)
- Adjusted some UI details
- Automatically move cursor to the bottom of the input box when quoting a message.
- Fixed the issue of resetting context length setting when switching models (#956).
- Automatically compatible with various Azure Endpoint configurations (#952).
- Support custom models (#28)
- The up arrow key can quickly input the previously sent message.
- Added x64 and arm64 architecture versions to Windows and Linux installation packages.
- Fixed issue in session settings of Azure model where the model deployment name could not be modified (#927).
- Fixed issue with inability to enter spaces and line breaks when modifying default prompt (#942).
- Fixed scrolling issue after editing long messages.
- Fixed various other minor issues.
- Action buttons on messages now remain visible during list scrolling
- Added support for the Claude series models (beta)
- Language support expanded to include more countries
- Fixed some minor issues
- Added application shortcuts for quickly showing/hiding windows, switching conversations, etc. See the settings page for details.
- Introduced a new setting for the maximum amount of context messages, allowing more flexible control of the context message count and saving token usage.
- Added support for 0301 and 0314 model series.
- Added a temperature setting in the conversation special settings.
- Fixed some minor issues.
- Added support for modifying model settings for each conversation (this allows different sessions to use different models)
- Optimized performance when handling large amounts of data
- Made the UI more compact
- Fixed several minor issues
- Added bulk cleaning feature for conversation lists
- Support for displaying token usage of messages
- Support for modifying the default prompt for new conversations
- Support for setting smaller font sizes
- Fixed a few other minor issues
- Improved software stability and performance
- More user-friendly error messages
- Use system language during initialization
- Fixed occasional installation errors and white screen issues on Windows
- Fixed compatibility issues related to configuration saving on MacOS 10
- Fixed performance issues on Linux
- Fixed network issues with API Host when using the HTTP protocol
- Improved window selection strategy for message contexts
- Enhanced settings for message context and generated message max tokens
- Fixed some minor issues
- Fix settings saving issue on Windows 11
- Optimize loading animation for message generation
- Resolve some other issues
- Fixed the issue of saving settings in Windows 11
- Built-in AI service "Chatbox AI" - ready to use out of the box with fast, hassle-free setup.
- Fixed the issue where the night theme would not work after restarting
- Fix the issue of being unable to switch sessions while generating answers
- Fixed lag issues when editing messages
- Fixed issues with conversation name changes and cleared messages reappearing after clearing messages
- Fixed several other minor issues
- Added "My Copilots" feature 🚀🚀🚀
- A large number of AI copilots are ready to work with you
- You can also create your own AI copilot through prompts
- Added support for ChatGLM-6B
- Fixed some known minor issues
- Added support for Microsoft Azure model API
- Fixed some minor known issues